The world is becoming smarter at an unbelievable pace, making smart home setup common and transforming homes into smart homes normal. If you are planning to upgrade your home with a smart home setup, the best start is smart lighting.
Smart lighting: Things you need to know
Smart lights allow homeowners to control the lights as per their requirements. It gives them the power to adjust the color and intensity of the light according to their mood or occasion. Smart lighting installation also helps ensure the safety of your home by allowing you to schedule when lights should be on and when off. With smart lighting scheduling, you can ensure that people believe you are home even when you are not, easily deterring burglars.
Smart home setup with smart home installation offer double benefits. It enhances the look and feel and ensures the safety of your home. For instance, motion sensor LED lights add to your home’s aesthetic value while always proving effective in keeping intruders away.
Now that you know the key things about smart lighting read on to know the top features of smart lighting.
- Limit the number of light and dimmer switches. The shift from adjusting each of them manually to clicking just a single button takes care of your lighting in one room or around your home.
- Go to bed tension free. Don’t worry if someone has left a downstairs light on. Just click on the ‘all off’ function to switch off all the lights of your home at the touch of a button.
- Integrate smart lighting as a part of your smart home setup. When away from home, integration allows you to intelligently switch lights on and off at different times of day to create an impression that someone is at home.
- You can easily control your lights using your smartphone and other connected devices. This allows you to schedule smart lighting patterns. For instance, the inside lights can gradually brighten when the sun sets.
- The best part is you can integrate smart lighting with smart blinds and curtains to centralize your home’s lighting system.
How to select smart lights for your home?
Like any other infrastructure or décor, the first step in selecting smart lighting for your home is understanding your requirement. If you plan to transform your home into a smart home, you will surely add many smart features to the intelligent lighting, requiring you to invest in a smart hub to manage everything. But if you want to add smart lighting that too customized to your needs, you must consult with a smart home setup company.
The future of smart lighting is bright
Smart lighting is a priceless investment that can instantly lift the vibe and strengthen the security of your home. Smart lighting installation done right can enable you to be more energy efficient and help you save money on your bills.
Brighten your home with smart lighting installation done with the help of experts at ETC. ETC is a trusted, smart lighting installation company helping companies reap all the benefits of lighting control systems. ETC engineers work with clients and design the best lighting control system for their homes that maximizes efficiency and enhances their lifestyle.