No longer exists the days when wired security systems were the best and the only home security monitoring option we had. New advanced technology coupled with the entry of Wi-Fi in our home has made it so easy to get a wireless security systems installation done at your place. They not only replicate standard features but often surpass them.
Here are some signs that your home security system is outdated and needs to be changed:
- It’s a home security system with wired sensors.
- If it has motion-based sensors and no cameras.
- If it has cameras but it is giving low resolution or bad quality images.
- No two-way audio feature.
- If your system doesn’t provide remote or online video feeds.
- No later access to recordings.
- Buggy software.
- No cloud backup feature to keep recordings for emergencies.
- No companion smartphone app.
If you have made up your mind to convert your wired security alarm system to a smart one, here are some things to consider.
Remove the existing home security wired installation. Keep in mind that these systems usually have ongoing subscription-based service, home surveillance sensors, or emergency alerts if the alarms get triggered by mistake.
First, check your home security monitoring system and cancel your existing subscription immediately. Next, ask your security system provider to remove your existing home security system.
Sometimes systems are connected to landlines or have emergency triggers for support after a power failure or any kind of emergency. So, speak with your security system installation service provider to decommission your wired security system. However, there are home security installation service providers like ETC who can upgrade your wired security system and customize it as is and when required.
When you have a good home security installation partner like ETC by your side, you don’t need to worry about setting up a system yourself and monitoring it. It’s undoubtedly the best decision to have a service provider who can maintain your home security monitoring system and any requirements related to home security installation, when required. This won’t just save you money but also keep you from any kind of installation and post-installation hassles.
Benefits of a Wireless Home Security Set-Up
- Wireless home security monitoring systems are easier to maintain.
- You can scale the reach by adding extra monitoring equipment later.
- No need to worry about the updates. You can easily do it on the internet.
- Easy to integrate with other smart home devices and equipment.
- Works best for homeowners and renters.
- If you are considering wireless home security monitoring devices, most of them are battery-powered and operate during a power outage.
Whether it be upgrading your outdated wired home security monitoring system or getting an advanced wireless home security installation done ETC can take care of everything just the way you want. We are experts in home automation installation and ensure your home is safe, no matter if you are at your home or away.
With ETC home security monitoring solutions, your home is round the clock safe. We ensure that you are updated about what is happening at your home while you are away.